RTU Link and Action for Excellence International, Europe
Casa Danica Center
Tel. +45 5956 4700, Fax +45 5956 4756
Mobile +45 40 11 59 56
· Skilled worker.
· Ethnographer, University of Copenhagen.
· Various courses in Psychology and Management in Denmark and abroad.
· Train/Trainer courses.
· Service/management course Disney World, USA.
· Instructor Action for Excellence in Teambuilding.
· Consultant and owner of the company RTU Link.
· Senior partner Action for Excellence International.
· International teambuilding trainer and consultant.
· Private companies and organisations.
Public companies and organisation, including; Municipal Administration, the
Public Education Sector,
the National Job Centre and the regional labour market councils, the Social and Health sector.
· Development of programs concerning organisations, competence and training.
· Development and applying for financing/funding of projects and training programs.
· Adapting management roles to changing organisation conditions.
· Business trainings: Learning strategies, training designs and presentation techniques, quality-consciousness
and personal quality, communication and teambuilding.
· Teacher in the Public School System.
· Fourteen years of experience as a manager.
· Twelve years of experience as a trainer/instructor.
· Project manager/course manager.
· Manager of the AMU Centre in Kalundborg, Denmark..
· Consultant and AEI trainer for various companies: specifically working with teambuilding on all organisational
levels of companies interested in flattening the organisation, working in teams or dealing with multi-cultural and